Thursday, August 2, 2012

Most beautiful Lil girl

So its been a long few months. Things with Dan and me are great. The wedding a about 45 days away and I got all of the decorations done. It feels great to have them done, was gettin sick of green lol. On a sad note things with my ex got really bad. I had to get a protection order so he cannot have contact with me or the girls. We go to court tomorrow and I'm going to have to ask for a countenance so I and talk with an attorney. I meet with one on the 14th so i hope the judge will grant it and then just have the cases seen at the same time. It has been really hard to think about all that the girls have been through and not to blame myself for it. I know I have no control over what he does, but to have send the girls there knowing what he is doing has just killed me. I have a lot of information to give the judge as to why the girls will be better off with me. Dan is doing all he can to help but they will not let him talk in court just yet. It has been about 2 weeks since the girls saw their dad. Since then there has not been a melt down from Amber and they both seem so much happier. I was talking to Amber tonight and she started crying when she thought about having to see her dad again and what he will do to them for this. She is so scared that he will blame all of it on them and make them feel bad. We will just have to wait and see what happens.



On a good note I did get pics today of the baby I made the blessing gown for. She is very beautiful. I'm so happy the dress worked out for her. I didnt design the dress I just crocheted it. The designer did a wonderful just and made a beautiful dress.
Will I'm off to get ready for tomorrow wish me luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment