Monday, August 13, 2012

OMG I feel so much better

OMG I had a good day today. Legal aid was able to come through and I now and an attorney on my side for the protection order. I was so scared that I would have to go in there alone and try to win with my ex having an attorney. Dan, Amber and I met with her today and we were there for 3 1/2 hours. She talked with Amber so that she could hear how she felt about everything and to hear what happen from Amber herself. Harmony is still shut down and is not talking about any of it. Not sure if Amber is going to talk to the judge and she does have a hard time remembering things because of her medical problems and ADD. I also feel that when Amber gets really upset she tends to "black out" and not remember what she said at this time. I just hope we have enough to get to order perm. and to have supervised visits with their dad. Amber did state that she wants the visits to be supervised with her dad. We are keeping Harmony from talking because she has not yet let herself think or talk about everything. She has said that she is the invisible child when she is with her dad. We are going to meet with her again on Thursday and before court on Friday. My mom is even going to be here. Tomorrow I meet with another attorney to get the contempt of court filled out and filed.
As for the wedding I found a Pastor that will do the ceremony that I wrote up without a problem. He is the one that did the wedding for my mom and step-dad. He was great with the girls and even asked Harmony if he could wear one of her skirts as its a renaissance themed wedding. It made she laugh and Amber give him a strange look. I told him he could wear shorts as its going to be hot that day and it is a casual wedding.
The goats are doing great. They are fat and just love to jump around on the playground Dan made for them. We had to go looking for the cow the other day because he jumped the fence to his pen. Pain in the butt cow. He was over by the office eating some of the grass.
With my crocheting I have made a baby's sweater and a dress cover in about a day. I didn't get any done today as I was getting everything ready for the attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment