Saturday, August 11, 2012

School, girls and crochet

So I have been working on a baby sweater that I got as part of my Hook and Needle Club that I'm in. I have been having a lot of fun workin on it now that I have all the decorations for the weddin done. I just hope that everything for the weddin goes off good and looks good. As far as school goes I'm doin ok gonna finish up a class on Monday then have a week off. This is goin to be good cause Amber is bein home schooled this year and we will start our classes together. She has to sit by me to get on the net cause I dont have a longer Ethernet cord. This way I can make sure she is doin her school work and not just playin around. Harmony still wants to go to her old school and be with her friends so for most of the day it will be me and Amber and then we get Harmony picked up after school. With Amber bein home schooled she will be able to get caught up in her classes and will have the chance to graduate on time. We have court again on the 17th for the protection order. I'm hopin that if the judge does not make it perm. with the girls she will for me. I'm so tired of all the crap he likes to pull and I hope I can get the judge to see past his lies and see the truth. I have some cards in my pocket and I will play them if I have to. My mom is gonna come for the hearing so it will be nice to have her there also. Dan is goin crazy having to just sit there and watch me go through this. It just kills him that he cannot do more or be there next to me in court. All I want is for the girls and I to be safe and that everything is in their best interest. As most have called me the google queen I have been livin up to that these past few weeks gettin all the info I can to win this. Will back to crochetin.

No comments:

Post a Comment