Thursday, March 29, 2012

Flowers and Goats

So today was another good day. It was the first full day with the new babies. I finally got both to take the bottle. I decided the best way for them to get used to being around people was to be in the pen with them. So today after I get them feed I set up my lawn chair and had my crocheting with me and spent about an hour with the goats. Diablo didn't like my crochet bag hanging on the arm of my chair so he sat there and head butted it for about five minuets. It was really cute. Zeus and Hades got used to me being in there and came and layed down by my feet. They still stiff up when you go to pet them and still run a bit when you try to pick them up but they are getting better. As I was out there with them I was working on some crocheted flowers and the panes for the lanterns I'm working on. As I was out there I was tryin to think of what I can do with the flowers so I thought I would turn them into headbands for the girls. I used my green thread and crocheted five flowers together and then I going to get some thin headbands and attach the flower row to it. I need to get some fabric stiffener for the lantern and finish the top and I'll have it done. It's been fun making these small items as I never really care for making them before, but I have enjoyed it. I just don't know what to do with them once I get them done. Some say I should sell them but I don't think that anyone would buy them. Here is a pic of what I got done today. Sorry about the dark back ground all I have to pin them on is my keyboard lap stand. SShhhh don't tell Dan I have been puttin holes in it. Hehe Both the girls had school today so it was a bit quiet till they got home. They are still doin the Csap or now called Tcap tests. I think they are a waste of time. They could take this time to teach the kids not judge them. Well thats all for tonight. Gonna work on some more flowers or something. If anyone has any ideas of something I can work on feel free to let me know cause I'm really startin to run out of ideas.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the idea of crocheting with goats and cannot thank you enough for the new font!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been get fun crocheting with the goats. Diablo was so funny head buttin my crochet bag. Seems he didn't like it hanging on the arms of my chair. lol

    ReplyDelete