Wednesday, March 28, 2012

New babies

Its been a good day today. Dan and I had a meeting here at the museum with all the other workers to see whats coming up this year here at the farm. Amber didn't have school today so she was here with us. We had her go out and play with her goat. After the meeting we took a trip out to Fruita and got our 2 new baby goats. They are soooooo cute!!! They are both lil boys. One is named Zeus and the other is Hades. Yes I love Greek Mythology. Zeus was born on 3/3 and is white and black. Hades was born 3/17 and is mostly black but has tan legs and a white spot on his head and one on his left side. They are both so cute. Zeus has been on the bottle before but Hades was only on his mom so we thought that we would have to work with Hades to get him to take the bottle. Boy was I wrong. Once he got the bottle in his mouth we knew what to do. Zeus on the other hand is given us the hard time. But we well get through it. On Monday we get to pick up our last 2 babies. We get 2 females!!! The boys are in the top picture and the girls are in the bottom 2 pics. I was hoping to have a new clue for my mystery afghan that I have been working on but no new clue today. The project is through Berant and they decided to give us a week to get caught up. Sad thing is I have everything done so I need to find something else to work on this week. Got any ideas? Dan would like a MP3 player holder to go on his arm but i have to get some elastic first. So not sure what to make. I guess I could start on the lantern I found the other day and get some of them done but not sure. I also have to get the tags put on the Christening gown I made that I'm selling to my daughters teacher. Just don't seem to have the drive to get that done. Just have to try to think of something to work on before I go crazy.

Here are the girls they don't have names yet. Any ideas for some? Would like to stay with the Greek Mythology theme.

3 comments:

  1. Trina is doing a great job with the babies, I have been busting tail to try to clean up the Museum grounds for our Opening May 1st. I must say this is as close an idea job that you can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. giggles you guys are doing great... I am so proud of you two.. keep up the good work

    and about them names... for the babys what about Athena & Lily that was from my girls lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have one Athena. That is the name Harmony gave her goat. That is how we got on the mythology theme.

    ReplyDelete