Saturday, March 31, 2012

Sorry I didn't get this posted last night.

Harmony's fan just have to add some ribbons and flowers.
So I missed posting last night. Yesterday was a long day. Dan got his first pay check. Yay!!!!! After he was done getting some work done we went and cashed is check and went and had some lunch. After lunch we picked up the girls and then it started. Most all week Amber had time to get help with he missing school work and she choose to not get the help and just goof off. So once again we have the talk about how she needs to get her school work done and how impotent it is. Also explained to her that lying to me is disrespectful to me and that she need to listen to me and do as I say. Amber started her cryin act and was told we are not goin to buy that. She asked if she could have a sleep over at the house and was told that when she gets her school work done, does what she is told, and stopped the attitude she can have a sleep over. After the talk we went and put in our meat order and then got the food for the goats.As we were headin to Wal-mart to get some things Amber once again pulled her manipulation act. She got a call from her day and she asked him if she could have a sleep over when she is with him on his weekend. This was very hurtful. I ended up having to call her father and tell him what was goin on and why I was not lettin her have a sleep over. He said he would back me up on it. I hope he does. So once again it was a talk with Amber about how she can't do stuff like that. That she needs to stop the "if I can't do it at mom's how all do it and dads" stuff she has been pullin. once we got to Wal-Mart Amber had calmed back down so we could get the shoppin done and have a good night. We got most of what we needed but I was very upset with the fabric department. I was looking to get some fabric stiffener for some projects I have done and the lady there had no clue what i was talking about. So I just got some Elmer's glue to see if it would work. So we get home and have some dinner and sit down to watch a movie. I didn't get any crocheting done :(. but I did get the glue stiffener to work and put it on Harmony's fan that I made her. I think I'm going to crochet a vest for my mom for mothers day. Have to get the yarn and find a good pattern. So with dealing with Amber and all the shoppin last it it was a long day. I well say that the goats are gettin better about not being scared or people, so that is a good thing.

So this is Amber's bag/purse that I made it. It's my own design. First time I made something that I came up with. She really likes it. She is going to make the handle for it since she is learning how to crochet. 













1 comment:

  1. Hello, I hope you are well Ash!

    I Don't know why kids always divide the parents before conquering them both, but it has been going on for a long time indeed! Well it is very nice to see you have a blog and it will be fun to follow, I sure miss seeing you in SL. But so many there use others souls as playthings and toys that it can be very hurtful indeed.

    The Bag you made looks great and I bet it will bring a fair price at the Fair for sure! I am glad to hear from you and wanted to thankyou for telling me of your Blog.

    Your Friend Will Piedpiper
    Or just William Hayes at

    william.hayes2@gmail.com:)

    ReplyDelete