Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Wedding Pictures

Got the pictures from the wedding and finally got around to posting them. The wedding was wonderful and a lot of fun. It was like a wonderful family get-to-gather. Everyone was laughing and just having a great time. It was a very relaxed wedding and exactly what I wanted.







me being silly to make the girls laugh

Our head pieces.


Harmony

Amber being silly

Look I'm getting my daughter drunk...Just kidding its just lemon water




Harmony reading as she waits for Amber to get done.


Ambers Hair
Harmonys turn to be silly


Harmonys hair

Me getting my hair finished

All done and read to go










I crocheted the ivy here made 905 of them

More of the decorations on the gazebo


The sand 

There are 5 vases, one for each of us and the main one.











the ring dog hehe.
My mom 























Dan giving the girls a ring.






Coming together as one family





























closer look at the vases and I crocheted the flowers here


1 comment:

  1. Oh how beautiful. I am so very happy for you and your Dan. I love the pictures of you all in front of the gazebo. You were a beautiful Bride, and those girls.... WOW! I miss you all so much, but am so glad you are finaly happy. All of my Love is with all of you.... Aunt Trish

    ReplyDelete